At Faversham Joinery we design and manufacture bespoke staircases, combining the best traditions, ensuring that the design of your staircase visually enhances your property and compliments your interior design.
First impressions count, walk into any hallway and a custom designed and well fitted staircase speaks volumes about your home. Our team of skilled craftsmen work on each project from design through to supply and fit, ensuring that their passion for providing quality staircases results in a magnificent stair. Stairs are one of the most complex architectural structures in the home, raising a lot of quality issues; therefore every staircase that we design is to exacting standards.
As a team we have built every type of timber staircase, curved, straight, different size and configuration. We can work with almost any material and we carry a variety of woods including oak, cherry, ash, beech, walnut and other hardwoods in stock.
For the developer/builder we also construct budget staircases which are made from yellow pine and 25mm MDF treads and 12mm MDF risers for carpeting.
We are members of the Guild of Master craftsmen and are continually moving with the times.
We aim to exceed your expectations and provide help with;
- Design the stair that matches your style of home perfectly, maximising the use of space available.
- Manufacture and assemble the staircase in our workshop, ensuring that the staircase fits before we deliver to your home.
- Deliver to your address.
- Install the new staircase,
- French polish to your desired colour, and
- We will remove your old staircase and take away when we leave.