The Highest Quality Bespoke Timber Windows…
Whether you require traditional sliding sash, box, casement, Weston, modern storm proof or something more unusual, Faversham Joinery can manufacture and fit your windows for you.
From a single window to multiple orders, each and every window is handmade in our workshop, where we combine the best of traditional designs with the latest standards of weatherproofing, thermal performance and security. They are fully draught-proofed, traditional wedged mortice and tenon joints and finished in three coats of microporous paint. We specialise in projects for listed buildings and within conservation areas.
Each timber window is individually customised with your choice of options;
- Curved or square headed windows.
- Traditional weights, cords, and pulleys.
- Double or single glazing.
- Choice of timber.
- Extended sills if required.
- Your choice of moulding and glazing bead design.
- Timber parting bead.
- Horns – style and length.
- Butt of friction hinges.
- Traditional stays and fastener or modern shot bolt locking.
- Ironmongery to your specification – style and finish.
- Changes to section sizes if required.
- Integration of your security system.